ALL OUR SEGWAY HOVERBOARDS COME WITH 3-PIN UK STANDARD PLUG WITH UL CERTIFIED CHARGERS AND ARE POWERED BY GENUINE SAMSUNG BATTERY. YOU ALSO GET 1 YEAR WARRANTY
The Classic Hoverboard range - our most popular, agile and durable Segway board
4.0 BLUETOOTH SPEAKER- Pair your phone in seconds to your Hoverboard in order to enjoy music whilst you glide along.
- UL/CE Certified Battery with LED indicator will let you know how much juice you have left so you know when it is time for another charge.
- High Power LED pathfinder lights under each foot panel, to help you see where you are going.
- Intuitive Control three-axis gyro-sensors and accelerometers precisely monitor angular changes to make controlling the board feel natural.
- Regenerative Braking board will take advantage of every opportunity to save energy by maintaining weight limit and recharging the battery during braking and downhill riding.
- Rapid Charge Battery your board will only take three hours for a fully charge, and you will be able to ride for six hours (approx) until your board needs another charge.
- Quiet Motor Technology duel electric motors operate almost silently while still allowing you to cruise up to 5 times faster than walking. It's the best example for green transportation.
- Powerful Motor high-quality magnet and stator material provide efficient, reliable power. AutoTron allows you to cruise your board at speeds of up to 10mph
COMES WITH THE FOLLOWING PACKAGE BELOW
- Free UK Shipping
- UL/CE Certified Long-Life Battery
- UK 3 Pin Certified Chargers
- 12 Months Warranty
- UK Customer Support
- Carry Bag**WHILE STOCK LAST
- Tyre size: 6 Inches
- Motor – 250W Sinusoidal brushless
- Charger: BSI 1363 UK 3 pin
- Charge time: 2 Hours
- Range charge: 9 Miles
- Battery: UL/CE Certified Lithium-ion 36v, 4.4AH
- Max Speed: 10kph | Max weight: 100kg
- Dimensions: 584x186x178mm | Board weight: 9kg
- 4.0 Bluetooth speaker
All images are for illustration purposes only, wheel design and colour shade may vary. Free accessories such as bag, protective sets, remote or toolkits are subject to availability on a first come first serve basis.